[Nfb-krafters-korner] crafts

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 15:42:32 UTC 2018

Hi Gitti,

You asked:

would love to know what crafts are accessible to blind adults.
Especially who are not creative but would love to get in to crafting.

Just about every craft there is, is accessible to blind folks. the key is to
have someone to teach us exactly how to do every step of the craft. The
instructor needs to be able to put into words how to perform each step to
make the item.

Here on crafters korner we teach one another to make a variety of crafts. As
new members join we share with them what we have learned.
We have both telephone conference call and email classes available to our
paid members.
Please check out our classes pages to see what is currently open for sign up
as well as lists of the many classes we have enjoyed over the past ten
years.
If you have any more questions, feel free to post them to this list.
Here is the link to the classes page.

http://www.krafterskorner.org/classes.

Cathy F