[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 1/3/18

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Jan 4 21:35:56 UTC 2018

Cathy you beat me on every count but a very few, giggle. I am close with 10
looms. I have twenty eight at hand crochet hooks. There are a few stuck in
UFO's. I have seven  Tunisian hooks and one  cro hook. I lost a cro hook at
a hotel somewhere, grump.

I have no clue how many knitting nedles I have. I have four pair I use when
I have to, giggle, and that role of knitting needles given to me by my dear
friend. Oh two knitting machines.

Becky