[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 1/3/18

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 20:52:14 UTC 2018

Wow Becky,

I didn't realize you had so many looms! I have not seen you in many of my
loom knitting classes, so I assumed you did not do much loom knitting.
Glad to know you will be in my classes this winter.
As for Tunisian crochet hooks, I knew you would have a number of those. What
project is on those needles now?

As for knitting needles I had to take them out and count mine. It reminded
me of the monthly inventories I did at my food service locations. <grin>

Have a great day!!
Cathy F