[Nfb-krafters-korner] Contest challenges

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jan 9 14:52:51 UTC 2018

In the next few days you all will be receiving announcements of new plans
for the Contest we are having. This has been a challenge for the Board to
keep this Contest going as we have had some real problems and we are trying
to make this fair for everyone who is taking place in the contest. As most
of your know, Courtney resigned in December and there was only one person
left, Tammy. Tammy has had some really challenges being only a one person
committee, holidays and sickness. It is difficult to be a one person
committee. Joyce has asked Dixie and Cindy and herself to reorganize this
Contest. The new announcements will be coming out soon. I want to encourage
everyone to grab on to the new things and the older ones also and really
give it a great try to win the contest. The $500. Grand Prize is not a small
amount and we just do not want to just hand it out or cancel the prize but
we have to get participation. I hope you will read the different ways you
will now be able to receive your points and get involved and not quit. I
know I will. A contest is a challenge and you do have to work at it to be in
the running. If a race starts and you say, I can not win, the other person
is better, or something, why have the race. There is 5 months left, almost
one half a year, plenty of time. We would even like to hear some ideas from
you about some things to add. You all know some of the points, classes,
email, phone and flash classes. Chats and others things that we be popping
up monthly to give you ideas.  Please look forward and get excited over this
contest and not just forget about that $500 prize. I would really like to
hear some additional ways to gain points, please post them to the list, they
will be considered, from everyone.

Terry Knox

First Vice President