[Nfb-krafters-korner] Speaker wanted

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jan 9 15:08:22 UTC 2018

Does everyone remember  the wonderful Monday night chats over the past where
we have had great guest speakers. The wreath chat with Rebecca's sister
speaker, the Piano tuner, how about the leather worker. Do you know someone,
sighted or vision impaired that would like to come to Krafters and share
their hobby or craft with us? Are you a wood worker and have a friend that
would like to share this with the group? How about an author who could speak
about how to organize ideas to make a book? There are many and we would like
to make February and March speaker month. There are many out there that
might want to share their information and you can be the one to share that
person with the group. So many different ways to look; a model builder,
someone starting a new business, teachers, so many creative people you need
to share. Think about this idea, it might not be you, but someone that
taught you. Help us get Speak Up for Crafts and let us know. I will be more
than happy to help speak to the person you would like to share if they give
permission to share their name. You will receive points and we will learn
new skills.

Terry Knox

First Vice President