[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to Know Wednesday 1/10/18

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 15:49:22 UTC 2018

Happy Wednesday to all of you crafters out there.  I hope the new year is
getting off to a good start for all of you.  Now is a wonderful time to
indulge in some crafting due to the cold weather and short days of winter.

As most of you know I am responsible for coordinating the Monday night
chats.  It is fun, but challenging to come up with topics and speakers each
week.  So, I could use your help; please share your ideas about chat with
me.

What are some topics you would like to see in 2018?

Do you know anyone who might be willing to speak or are you able to lead a
chat?

If so please post to the list or contact me at jellybeanfarm at gmail.com or at
602-263-1198.  All advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Next week I will be on vacation and Becky F. has graciously offered to post
the question for next week.  I will be able to check my email a few times
next week, but am not sure how often.

I look forward to reading your responses; I'm sure they will be helpful.

Nella