[Nfb-krafters-korner] new and improved Monday night chat and calendar pages!

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 17:32:16 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I wanted to let everyone who was not at the Monday night chat know just how
easy it is to move around and find what you are looking for on both the
calendar and Monday night chat pages.

Why would you want to check the calendar you ask? The answer is that this is
the most efficient way to find out all that is happening on Krafters Korner.
You can quickly find out what chats and classes are upcoming.

Why would you want to check the Monday night chat page? The answer is that
this is the place to learn details about all the upcoming chats. Who is
hosting the chat and a sentence about what the chat will cover.

How do I find what I want to know quickly on the Monday night chat or
calendar pages? The answer is simple. Use heading navigation to move to what
you want quickly. It is like 1, 2, 3!

The months are at heading level 2, the dates are at heading level 3 while
classes are at heading level 4.

When on the calendar page you can quickly move to links to all of the
classes by using your links list view command. Sign up for a class right
from the calendar!

If you have any questions, please post them to the list and someone on the
website committee will be happy to answer your questions.

Have a great day!!

Cathy F