[Nfb-krafters-korner] For the Birds

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 12 14:53:13 UTC 2018

Attention You All Up North,

Well, I hear you are getting ready for another winter storm! Best you all
get out there and get that bread and milk you need at the store, before
being iced in again. You need to think that way about our birds also. They
can not get to the store and the weather really effects them. Think about
them and what I want each of you to do. Go to our website,
www.krafterskorner.or and sign up for Love the Birds email class. Learn to
make a supply that you can keep in a box or bag to help the birds make it
through the ice also. If you think I am trying to make you feel guilty I am.
This is a class that will make it easy for you to make the bird treats that
you do not need to walk across the yard to hand, but use your deck or porch
or even your mail box. No excuse on this class, it could not be easier, just
sign up. The email will come directly to your computer, click and learn. You
will really enjoy making these to help the birds and they will love you
also. A win, win. Do not delete until you sign up, start 2018 off the right
way, Help the Birds.

Terry Knox