[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:17:05 UTC 2018

Please remember to attend our next chat which will be on Monday January 15.

January 15 - Sewing Machine Basics

Host: Joyce

Have you ever wanted to purchase a sewing machine, but didn't know where to
Start? here is your chance to learn about features, brands and styles of
different Machines.

Simply call: 605 475 4000 and enter Participant Access Code: 966659#.

This is a free service but it is a long distance number.

You do not have to be a paid member to join our chats.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this one, so I hope some of you
take good notes. Lol

Nella