[Nfb-krafters-korner] pony bead kits correction

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 16 17:46:00 UTC 2018

Please take note:

I will be putting together pony bead kits for my classes   They will have
all the supplies needed to complete the class project.  The beads of the
same color will be in a zip lock bag with a Braille label [a couple of
Braille letters] so you can identify what colors you have.  I will provide
wire or silk cord [your choice]  Directions will be sent to you after the
given class.  One kit will be $5, 2 kits $8 or 3 kits $10 and will be sent
"Free Matter for the Blind. "

Orders need to be in by the third of the month with payment.    I will
announce the kits on the 15th of each month available for the next month's
classes.

I will have at least one class per month.

So send me your order and enclose your address and send it to Blindhands in
the subject line put the word Kit along with the kit or kits you are
ordering.  The 2 kits coming up will be Feb. 22 Leprecaun Hat & Mar. 6
Shamrock.

*Remember to include your name &address, how many of each kit you want & if
you want silk cord or wire.

Supplies that you need:  craft glue scissors or needle nose plyer with area
to cut wire.

If you have any questions please contact me at:
blindhands at aol.com

Please if paying by PayPal use my above email.  If  paying by check or money
order send to:
Joyce Kane
465 Highland Avenue
Stratford, CT  06614

Order for these kits need to be in to me by Feb. 3rd.