[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Blessing OT

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jan 16 17:58:53 UTC 2018

We have all been busy here on list, with wrapping up the holidays and
settling in for the winter. I wanted the list to hear this announcement as I
think it is very special. On Sunday 1-21-2018 there will be a special
Birthday celebration for Pearl, Joyce Kane's mother. She will be 100 years
old. I wanted to share this with everyone, if you know her even a small
amount you get the blessing of knowing a 100 year old lady. I hope that
Joyce will share the blessing of this list with her mother, Pearl, in
wishing her the best on her 100 Birthday.

Terry K