[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: upcoming class, Barbie No Sew Clothes and Accessories

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Jan 17 14:46:34 UTC 2018

Here is my Barbie Doll Clothing Class.  This is a new sew class.  If you have a child that loves playing with Barbie's, come check out the great ideas I have to share.  I hated my Barbie always being naked when I was a kid.  This don't need to happen anymore!!!

Join me!!!

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)