[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: FW: upcoming class, Barbie No Sew Clothes and Accessories

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Jan 22 22:42:52 UTC 2018

Time to sign up!!!

Here is my Barbie Doll Clothing Class.  This is a no sew class.  If you have a child that loves playing with Barbie's, come check out the great ideas I have to share.

Class Name: Barbie No Sew Clothes and Accessories

Instructor: Cindy Z

Craft Category: miscellaneous

Class format: phone

Class Date: February 21, 2018

Class time: 7:30 Eastern

Sign Up Deadline: February 14, 2018

Class Description:

Create Barbie Clothes and Barbie Doll accessories.

Skills needed:

Beginner, be Able to use scissors.

Supplies Needed:

.        Barbie Doll

.        3 or 4 10 inch Balloons, Any color is fine.

.        Scrap fabric that has a little give to it like spandex or cotton.

.        1/4 " ribbon to match the fabric or a variety of colors.

.        Pair of baby socks

.        Empty plastic travel size bottle.

.        Scissors

.        Paper punch or nail to make a small hole.

Where can you get supplies?

Dollar store or Craft Store like Michael's

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100
Lincoln, NE 68510
402.471.8123  Fax:  402.471.3009

Here is my Barbie Doll Clothing Class.  This is a new sew class.  If you have a child that loves playing with Barbie's, come check out the great ideas I have to share.  I hated my Barbie always being naked when I was a kid.  This don't need to happen anymore!!!

Join me!!!

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)

[...]