[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to know Wednesday's

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Thu Jan 18 18:31:44 UTC 2018

Becky;
I know you were hurt, but I mean, you could have hit a main artery or it could have chipped a bone.  Call yourself, blessed.
It is just like me falling from an elevator.
I broke my ancle and the little I got from the law suit was enough for a down payment for my first condo.
I joke about it now and say, God hurt me to help me!

Terry P.