[Nfb-krafters-korner] Are you Irish???

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 19 02:05:35 UTC 2018

Well if you are or even if you aren't  rush on over to
www.KraftersKorner.org and take a gander on what is coming up the last
Thursday of February.  There is an afternoon and an evening class to make a
Leprecaun Hat made from pony beads.  I will even let you know how to make
this into a special pin for St. Patty's Day.

I definitely have a bit of the Irish in my blood.

In March I have a class in which I will teach you how to make a shamrock
using Pony beads and special green stems.

Remember you can read about the kits I have available for both of these, so
get your orders in no later then Feb. 3rd.

Joyce

Joyce