[Nfb-krafters-korner] Adding pictures to knits

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jan 28 14:48:41 UTC 2018

I just saw an ad for some dishcloth patterns, which reminded me of a thing I
do other people might enjoy.

I've knitted quite a few tops of various sorts, and on some I've knitted in
a picture, using a dishcloth pattern.  If it's a small picture, I've
repeated it 2 or 3 times, with an inch or 2 between the repeats.  I've done
a peacock, and a couple different kinds of flowers.  I'm keeping in mind for
future projects a Texas longhorn, a goose, a snowflake, and a reindeer.

If I'm not sure how the pattern will come out, I knit up the dishcloth
first.

Free dishcloth patterns are easy to find on the Internet.

Just thought other people might find this method as entertaining as I do.

Tracy