[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming class, Staying Clean and Healthy with Essential Oils

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 20:21:54 UTC 2018

Hello all,

Please welcome and support our newest instructor who has an interesting
class planned for us.

Class Name: Staying Clean and Healthy with Essential Oils

Instructor: Elizabeth H

Craft Category: miscellaneous

Class format: phone

Class Date: March 2, 2018

Class time: 8 PM Eastern

Sign Up Deadline: February 23, 2018

Class Description:

During this class, we will talk about using essential oils to avoid colds
and the flu. We will discuss steam inhalation, making inhalers, and we will
make an all-purpose surface cleaner.  We will also cover essential oil
safety

Skills needed:

Need to be able to Pour measure and shake   liquids.

Supplies Needed:

One bottle of bottled water

White vinegar

Plant therapy top