[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello, new here

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 18:54:38 UTC 2018

Hi Melanie,
Welcome to you.

Some good news for you,  if you would like to take a class now, your first
class is free to try. This way you can decide whether or not you like our
classes. if you saw the list, you can see that we have a crocheted Mary Jane
baby shoes phone class now open for sign up.
You can choose any class you would like.

I am curious to hear about the things you have crocheted. What was your
favorite project?

I am a crocheter. I am currently working on the edging of a granny square
baby blanket. this is an open weave granny square pattern with a half double
crochet edging. I am planning to make another baby blanket using either the
V-stitch or the solid granny stitch pattern.

I also love to knit using needles and looms. I have learned how to make some
less common crafts as a member of this division.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F