[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to Know Wednesday 1/31/18

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 19:51:07 UTC 2018

Hello Nella and all,

There really are so many good places to purchase crafts. Check our resource
list it you want to know some good places to try.

My favorite is knittingwarehouse.com. I have gotten into the habit of
shopping there because the site is easy to navigate, and purchase items. My
purchases arrive quickly and I have never had to return anything because it
was damaged. The prices are lower than other sites.
I have never used their customer service so can't speak on that aspect.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F