[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to Know Wednesday 1/31/18

Melanie melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 19:51:47 UTC 2018

I have to say that I get a good portion of my yarn at Walmart. I use Red
Heart Super SWaver when I can and they have a huge selection of colors
there. I also use some lion brand yarns and there is some there. Walmart
has Bernat Pop and Lion Brand Mandala both of which I love, so I'm usually
pretty set. I also troll Amazon for clearance yarn. I got a steal a while
back on Bernat one pound balls of beige yarn for less that $4 each so I got
five or six of them to make a blanket. On the odd occasion I'll go to Hobby
Lobby or Michaels. I have to say though, I'm not super impressed with
Michaels here. The selection was not so great. I don't think I've ever been
to Joann.
Melanie