[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to Know Wednesday 1/31/18

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 20:18:52 UTC 2018

Hi Amy, there is something absolutely magical about local yarn shops. I absolutely love them and every city I visit I make it a priority to visit one while I’m there. I wish I could afford to buy all of my on there. I once bought a miss Babs skein of yarn in Arlington  Virginia and I just don’t have the heart to use it LOL I like to touch and squish it a lot ha ha. It sounds like you have a very nice local yarn shop there how lucky you are! Are you in Baltimore? Melanie