[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: July Looming News

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 1 18:29:54 UTC 2018

From: Cindwood Looms <messages at customers.shippingeasyemail5.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2018 11:20 AM
To: blindhands at aol.com
Subject: July Looming News

Independence Day means...

The freedom to loom knit to your heart's content! Celebrate all the freedoms that our great country has to offer with Cindwood Looms this month! Look below to check out the awesome deals we have for you!

Time for sparklers, BBQs, fairs and firework shows, but don't forget to BYOY: Bring your own yarn!

July Designer Spotlight

Amanda Pratt, Hypnotic Hysteria

Amanda has her own loom knitting channel on youtube called Hypnotic Hysteria with over 23,000 subscribers! She is a talented pattern designer who truly helps others understa nd the ins and out of loom knitting. She  has been loom knitting since 2006. Check out some of her patriotic patterns here and here!

July Coupon Code

freedom18

Use this coupon code to get $5 off your loom of choice. Not including s-looms (those are already a whopping 15% off)!

July Pre-order Looms

3/4" Gauge 48" S Loom available for pre-order now.

Pre-Order Now!

July Only!

FREE color upgrade on

Red and Blue pegs! (You save $2)!

July Pattern of the Month

This inverted rib-knit afghan pattern by Amanda Pratt is great for cuddling up with a movie and popcorn on a nice summer's night! And this month the pattern is FREE!

Download Here!

Sales for July!

Shop Now!< /strong>

Let Freedom Ring

Check out A manda Pratt's bundle!

 Join our Facebook Group  Visit our Youtube Channel

This email was sent to blindhands at aol.com from:

Cindwoodcrafts
2305 Ranch Rd
Eagle Mountain, UT 84005