[Nfb-krafters-korner] Changing email address

Kaila Allen kailaallen22 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 23:49:42 UTC 2018

I am needing to update and change my email address, if I do so how does that work? I am on the crafters corner mailing list as well as through crochet class in the monthly dish cloths. If I change my email address to the NFB server will it change for all my classes and subscribe…? Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson