[Nfb-krafters-korner] Changing email address

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jul 3 01:35:49 UTC 2018

At the bottom of each message is your personal
options link, it says to unsubscribe change your
options ... and there is a link that has your
e-mail as a part of the link. go there and there
is an options link on that page from where you
can change your address, and a check box to make
it for all lists.  It requires your password, and
if you don't know it, there is an option on the first page to send it to you.

Dave

At 06:49 PM 7/2/2018, you wrote:
>I am needing to update and change my email
>address, if I do so how does that work? I am on
>the crafters corner mailing list as well as
>through crochet class in the monthly dish
>cloths. If I change my email address to the NFB
>server will it change for all my classes and
>subscribe
? AAny help with this is greatly
>appreciated. Thank you so much in advance. Thank
>you, Kaila Blind Beauty Crafts The true meaning
>of life is to plant trees under whose shade you
>do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson

---
https://www.avg.com