[Nfb-krafters-korner] Etsy

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 6 13:31:17 UTC 2018

I found some spinning fiber I want on Etsy, but I'm having trouble with the
site.  There are a number of unlabeled buttons, and it's not clear to me how
I add something to my cart.

I thought Etsy was part of Amazon now, but I can't find this fiber I want
there.

Can anyone advise me about the buttons on Etsy?  It appears that using the
Jaws mouse-click on one button before the item I want brings up a
description, but how do I add it to my cart?

I am using Jaws 18 and Internet Explorer.  I also have Chrome, but haven't
used it much.

Thanks.

Tracy