[Nfb-krafters-korner] Important info for membership dues

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jul 6 17:59:44 UTC 2018

Please read the following and watch for upcoming information.

ALL annual 2018 Dues of $20 are now payable. I do not have current
information where you can mail these but you will be hearing from our new
Treasurer soon. To take any Christmas In August classes your dues must be
paid to date. You may use Pay Pal or watch for mailing addresses soon. All
membership dues are due and membership will be taken over by our new
Secretary Dixie S. If you have any questions please contact Tammy, Dixie or
Cathy. All membership is in the process of changing currently. Thanks.

Terry K