[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming class, Quilling Angel Ornament

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Jul 11 15:11:07 UTC 2018

Is this it Cindy S.?

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100
Lincoln, NE 68510
402.450.5262  Fax:  402.471.3009

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Cindy S via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2018 9:50 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Cindy S <slerythema at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming class, Quilling Angel Ornament

Since others may also need this answer, I am asking on list.

The list of supplies calls for "quilling tool." What exactly is meant by this? I have been over to quillingsuperstore.com and nothing is labelled just as "quilling tool" there are split tools, needles, fringers, crimpers, combs, glue applicators, scissors, and all kinds of items. There is a quilling set that is only $8, would this be good for a beginner and include what we need for the class? It was so cheap or wouldn't consider getting a set of anything that I was just going to try.

Also, there are glue applicators with needle tips. Would this be especially helpful for us as blind people that can't see to be precise with our glue placement or does it not matter for this beginner project?

The supply list also said quilling paper. To clarify, do we want paper instead of strips?

Cindy