[Nfb-krafters-korner] I'm back

Cindy S slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 04:17:45 UTC 2018

Cathy F.,

Sending some prayers for you and your mother. In the coming months, it will really set in that he is gone. Call her more often as time goes by, pick up some cards and send them randomly, if possible (as in she has an easy way to listen to audio) record a message about a memory of you her and your father and place it on a CD or mp3 if that works for her, and send it every couple of months. These are things she can have and look at or listen to in the middle of the night when she is laying in bed missing him and it is not an appropriate hour of the day to contact someone.

Cindy