[Nfb-krafters-korner] learn more about blind photography

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 18:29:30 UTC 2018

On Saturday, July 14 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, our featured guest on In
Perspective will be Casandra Xavier. She will be talking about how the blind
can learn photography, as well as her experience teaching it in the Boston
area.

While we are doing the program on Skype, you are welcome to call in. I will
arrange for you to hear us on a conference line. Just call 712-775-8984, and
use pass code 514295. All you need to do is listen to the show and wait for
me to cue you as a caller. If more than one caller is on the line, do not
interrupt because In Perspective is being aired on several media outlets.
When I announce you as a caller, you can then speak to us.

We hope to hear from you on Saturday morning between 11:00 a.m. and noon
Eastern Time on In Perspective.

Bob Branco