[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: 2018 Krafter's Korner Election Survey

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 03:49:46 UTC 2018

Thank you.

________________________________
From: 12316772440n behalf of
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 10:18 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Cindy S
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: 2018 Krafter's Korner Election Survey

Sending again.

I will reply to Jill off-list as she has taken this personally with me and not what I had intended as we all know email does not convey emotions nor inflections in one's speech. So as not to create any type of arguments, as I never intended, this will be my last post on list regarding this matter and I encourage others to not continue this discussion.

Cindy