[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sunshine person

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 02:43:59 UTC 2018

Debbie,
Awesome!  Thanks for taking this.  Here were my thoughts.  Ask people
on list for names, emails, birth month and  day and any other special
days they celebrate.  You would collect those and send an email off
list on behalf of Krafters Division.

What do you think?

Thanksb

On 7/18/18, debbie ralston via Nfb-krafters-korner

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy