[Nfb-krafters-korner] Where are you???

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 02:57:34 UTC 2018

Well May is gone and June is here and I want to know what happen to all
those teachers and classes.  We have only 3 classes booked in for June and
July and August is empty.

Someone asked me about setting up crochet classes and I sent a list of
questions to find out what she wanted to do and gave a couple of suggestions
and haven't heard anything back on that.

What are you going to do?

Everyone is talking about Christmas in August classes, but no one has
contacted me or asked about booking a date.

Kiss June good bye as the only thing that there is time for now is a Pop Up
Class.  I will do a pony bead class the Last Thursday of June.  News to come
about that.

I have 2 Christmas classes that I will plan on doing.

Come on people I know July is usually slow, but not this slow.

If you recall we like to have the first two weeks with classes up on the
website before Convention and the last of August booked and up on the
website by July 15.

So what is the delay.  Get up and start planning like tomorrow!..

Joyce