[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit sweater update

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 00:46:23 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I have great news to share. I have made the five pieces that make up the
baby loom knit sweater.  It looks very cute. I have not sewn it together,
but can already tell you that it is easy to make. I probably will ask my
friend to sew it together. So, I will be able to teach this class in email
format. I am planning it for September. So be on the lookout for it. So
exciting, finally a loom knit sweater. We have waited a long time for this,
right?