[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting: picking up wraps, Tracy

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 23:19:49 UTC 2018

Hi Tracy,

That is exactly why I do not like to work with thin yarn. it is so difficult
to feel the stitches. I don't think there is a trick to it. one can either
feel the stitches or not feel them. personally, I am slowly moving down to
using smaller needles and thinner yarn in hopes that my fingers will adapt
to feeling the thinner yarn stitches.  I can only suggest that you use
thicker yarn, but then your socks may be thicker than you would like.
<smile>

Make this a wonderful day!
Cathy F