[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to Know Wednesday 6/6/18

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 18:15:19 UTC 2018

I like to do my safety pin beading in the summer.
When I knit, I only work with cotton in the summer.  I find wool felts in my
hand, likewise I don't spin in the summer for the same reason.

It is nice not to have a big project lying in my lap making me hotter.  On
the other hand, it is nice to have a nice warm blanket in my lap in the
winter keeping me warm as I work on it.

Dixie

@-> + <-@