[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Craft Extravaganza is on!!!!

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Jun 20 13:07:38 UTC 2018

Join us on August 11th for our first Christmas in August Craft Extravaganza.  If you were here for the March Extravaganza we offered a one day back to back array of classes that lasted each between 30-45 minutes.  The classes went one after the other with a few minute break between classes to switch gears and run to the restroom if needed.  I am looking for several teachers who would like to teach a quick Christmas Craft that afternoon.

If you are interested in teaching a class that day, please send me a message.

To make the event run smooth we need to watch our time and provide a variety of classes so everyone is able to join in.  I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with.

I plan to teach a BOLT SNOWMAN!

Please plan on joining us on August 11th for this great event.  More details will follow, like specific time when I know what teachers will be sharing a craft with us and how long each estimate their class will take.   It will be August 11th in the afternoon hours.

Getting excited!!!!

Cindy Z.