[Nfb-krafters-korner] Masks for hair and face, Monday night last, chat

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Jun 20 13:17:10 UTC 2018

Hey Kaila, I was sure close on the spelling of your name, warm smile. Get up with whomever and let's have a class or Monday night chat depending on how involved it is.

Joyce kicking myself I missed Monday night's embroidery discussion. Though this is not something I want to get into, anything off the beaten path for blind person's is sure of interest to me. That, is what fascinated me most about my first NFB convention, hearing blind people doing jobs I never thought would be possible. Those to following their passion like I am. Certainly blind persons knit and crochet have businesses and are of interest. But a guy doing body repair and a fully sighted customer demanding "that blind guy not work on his car." They never told him that yes indeed his baby was finished perfectly by that very blind guy, enough he couldn't tell. That blind man got so many jobs after that he could hardly keep up.

Becky