[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 6/20/18

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Jun 21 16:29:04 UTC 2018

Hey there, it is just Becky bouncing up and down. I hide easy in a crowd of
even fifth graders. My husband puts his chin on top of my head and grins. I
got a twenty-four-inch-tall guide dog in 2007 and someone asked if I was
going to ride the pony. So, yep a little short, giggle. Other then offering
entertainment for the group, here in my little home on the lake I mainly
crochet, but also am a loomy loomer as Nella said. I will get her later for
that crack, snort. I have two machines I can knit with.  I enjoyed the
beading class I took, plarn class, but crochet is what I love.

Western Washington State is where I live amongst the cedar and fur trees
shading my home.

Welcome from the leftist coast, giggle.

Becky