[Nfb-krafters-korner] 17

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Mar 1 16:49:13 UTC 2018

What is 17 equivalent to letter wise that is, grin.

I would like to teach another pop-up class and the largest hole I have on my
needle gage is 17.

For this one gang you will need K and or above crochet hook. Four ply or
whatever you are used to, and some sort of stitch marker.  I haven't set up
anything with Joyce, but again it will be on Saturday. Sometime.

This one is advanced. Know how to easily single crochet. We are going to
make a sample of an afghan that will nock your socks off. You variegated
yarn people will love this design.

Becky