[Nfb-krafters-korner] Regarding crafts

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 21:04:33 UTC 2018

You  have come to the right place and may I suggest you check out our
website and especially
 Our classes.

We are having a lot of classes and we have a special event  going on this
Sunday March 18,  1 - 5 PM Eastern time and the call innumber is:
605 475 4000  code 966659#

We will have 5 different classes so check out our website:
www.KraftersKorner .org
 For classes, times and sign up and check out our Monday Night Chat topics.

The last thing is our Early Bird Special is running now, Pay membership fee
of $20 now and your membership is good until June 2019.You get 3 extra
months of classes and all of the benefits of Crafters Korner[NFB Krafters
Division].

Welcome,
Joyce Kane