[Nfb-krafters-korner] Regarding crafts

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 02:39:05 UTC 2018

Hello Adrijana
Welcome to the list. Please let us know what kinds of things you might wish
to learn. We offer classes in a wide range of crafts. If you can attend our
Craft Extravaganza on March 18from 12 to 5 p.m. Eastern time, you can get
the opportunity to listen in on a variety of different classes and see what
tickles your fancy. The conference number to call is 605-475-4000 access
code 966659#

Check out our home page to find classes now open for sign up or review a
list of previously offered classes.

Go to: http://www.krafterskorner.org

If you have any questions, please post to the list.

Make this a wonderful day!
Cathy F