[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to know wednesday

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Mar 22 21:02:31 UTC 2018

I have never been great with Origami and generally get lost during the folding process somewhere.  I learned the new basket with cool handle that I enjoyed.  I enjoyed learning how to decorate your jar tops using candy and sealant.  Over all the years (It seems like that is 10 years) I have been with Krafter's Division, I think my favorite has been Tunisian Crochet.    It works up so easily!  Good Question!!!

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100