[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to know Wednesday

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Mar 22 21:24:45 UTC 2018

Becky,
Was this locker hooking?

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100
Lincoln, NE 68510
402.471.8123  Fax:  402.471.3009

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Becky Frankeberger via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 10:12 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Becky Frankeberger <b.butterfly at comcast.net>; 'Krafters Korner Contests' <kkcontests2007 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to know Wednesday

I still want to learn how to make the knots to make a rug. Now, this is not latch hooking. This is somehow making knots that join together. I saw a long time ago a man in my eye doctor's office bring in one of these rugs he made.
The pattern was on both sides, but the nap of the rug was on one side and very thick. The middle of the rug was a rectangle of greenish blue rug, then with a white wide border he had pink flowers with green stems all around the greenish blue center. Ending in the white. It was stunning. The ended side of the knots had the nap coming up through a loop and tightened.

Anyway, to step up one on the latch hooking we have done here, I would love to learn to make these knots to make rugs.

Becky