[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 3/28/18

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:46:45 UTC 2018

Hi Nella and everyone, wow, my Mom had so many Easter decorations, thtat it
is hard to pick just a few.
She had a popsicle stick church that was painted white, and she had a
miniature bunny family ( Mama, Papa, and 2 bunny kids walking towards it.
she also made me the best Easter Baskets with lots of candy and a couple of
Matchbox cars tucked inside too.