[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 3/28/18

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:50:39 UTC 2018

I was not lucky to have anyone crafty in my family.  It was a mirical my mom
even know the basics of knitting and tought me to knit.
We had the same Easter baskets year after year.  Through out my life I
collected seramic and stuffed bunnies.  I have one holding a carrot, sitting
on my end table.  I try to have stuffed animals for each season and
sometimes flowers, too.
I did buy 2 beaded necklaces with round beads and beads shaped like bunnies,
and hung them over the edge of the door to my cubical, at work.I could make
Joyce's bunny for next year and display it at work.

Terry P.