[Nfb-krafters-korner] May Contest

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 00:05:26 UTC 2018

Well, here we are at the last portion of the contests.  Did you remember to send in all of your entries for April?
Kkcontests2007 at gmail.com
Work FAST!!!

Now that it seems to be getting warmer weather, let’s get ready for “Fun in the Sun!”

Who knows of a super COOL craft for this occasion?  Write it up, send in the pattern, talk to Joyce about teaching us how to make it and we can all have Fun in the Sun.  This will be your last month to join the fun!

All patterns will need the web site where it came from, designer name and any copyright information on the entry.
Here we go!
Enjoy!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---