[Nfb-krafters-korner] election

slerythema at gmail.com slerythema at gmail.com
Wed May 2 03:29:26 UTC 2018

The survey helped the nominating committee know who to put forth from the
committee. Unless there was some strong reason not to go with someone for a
position, then the nominating committee would put forth for nomination as
the members had voted. This was the best way we felt that we could
accomplish representing everyone (including those that could not attend
convention) and then let those that attend make the final vote knowing what
the desires of the whole membership are.

Cindy