[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 5/9/18

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 00:11:21 UTC 2018

Nella,
The most awesome gift I have received from special little ones were 6 collages.  The children were under the age of six and they knew I couldn’t see.  I was told they came up with the idea of collecting items and making a collage out of it so Gramma Tammy could touch it.  They selected special leaves, pebbles, beans, noodles, rice, leaves and who knows what else.  Smile!  They used puff letters so I would know who made each picture.  I have had these treasures for several years.  I will keep them as long as possible.  What a wonderful treasure from the sweetest little ones.

Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10