[Nfb-krafters-korner] a question on knitting

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu May 10 20:15:11 UTC 2018

Hi Jamie, o k, now it's my turn to help you, smile.
First of all, I knit English style.
Put your slip knot on your left hand needle, noe, go through that loop as if
to knit and wrap the working yarn around your right hand needle, bring the
loop on the right hand needle through the loop on the left hand needle, but,
do not take the stitch off of the ledt hand needle. You should have a loop
on the left hand and right hand needles.
Slip the loop from the right hand needle to the left needle you should now
have 2 stitches on your left hand needle and the right hand needle should be
enpty.
Repeat this process until you have the desired number of stitches on your
left hand needle. hope I haven't confused you more. Write to me off list and
we'll swap numbers if you need me to walk you through the steps again.bers
if you need me to walk you through the steps again.
Have a very Blessed day and evening.