[Nfb-krafters-korner] learning to knit

Daniella Roccasalvo daniellaroccasalvo at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 00:01:42 UTC 2018

Hello all, I wanted to learn how to knit using needles. I just started loom knitting in October of 2017. I know there is a book called The Touch Of Yarn, but where I live in Canada, with the exchange rate instead of the book costing me $20 it is costing me $40. I don't want to by the book until I know for sure that I will at least be able to do something with needle knitting. So my question is, are there any good resources for me getting started that a totally blind person can follow, or can someone give me some tips and pointers?
Thank you all!
Get Outlook for iOS